Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Amanda...

Yesterday I was thinking about how I haven't blogged in 6 months. And how Amanda always requests that I blog more often. And then it dawned on me. Perfect wedding present! So. Amanda, you will not be receiving a gift from me. Instead, I will give you the joy and happiness that comes from reading about me and my life.

Just kidding. You guys will get a gift. I can probably spare $20 for a couple of towels.



Obviously, most people know that I take 100% of the credit for Ana and Jonathan getting married. But few people realize that I also deserve 100% of the credit for Amanda and Paul. The reason is three-fold.


1. Amanda and I were destined to become friends. Was it any coincidence that her freshman year roommate was a friend of mine from high school? And her best friend lived next door to me? I think not.

2. Paul and I were destined to become friends. We have the same freakin' birthday.

3. Orange Cake Party.


So I hope things are going well for you. I love you dearly.

3 comments:

  1. That made my day. I do love reading your blog. I stay in and study all the time and I want to hear about someone who actually has a life in an awesome city!
    And I love that you used a picture from the camping trip during which I almost killed paul. Because of him I basically slept on a frozen rock all night. I am pretty sure I am never going camping again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lie! I had to wrestle the covers away from you multiple times, otherwise I would have frozen to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Amanda-

    I started thinking about your gift this weekend. If only I knew I could get away with just a blog post and some towels . . .

    Your Save the Date is up on my fridge!

    To Sarah-

    Your continued blogging would make an excellent gift for my upcoming birthday ;-)

    ReplyDelete