Fatal flaw in nutritious lunches- not filling nor satisfying. I find the healthier I try to eat the more I end up eating because I'm so damn hungry. It goes like this:
I will have a salad for lunch.
1 hour later.
I am so hungry I am just going to eat this pasta too.
Now I have the salad calories and the pasta calories- which is more then I would have eaten if I had just eaten the pasta for lunch.
Fatal flaw in nutritious lunches- not filling nor satisfying. I find the healthier I try to eat the more I end up eating because I'm so damn hungry. It goes like this:
ReplyDeleteI will have a salad for lunch.
1 hour later.
I am so hungry I am just going to eat this pasta too.
Now I have the salad calories and the pasta calories- which is more then I would have eaten if I had just eaten the pasta for lunch.
Anyways...point is I feel your pain.