That's what happened to me with the Harry Potter books. I wasn't particularly entertained or really enjoying them, but I blew through them all in like a weeklong marathon session.
also. what are you reading these days? i only hear your movie recommendations. what about books? now that i am out of twilight books, my life is empty and meaningless.
That's what happened to me with the Harry Potter books. I wasn't particularly entertained or really enjoying them, but I blew through them all in like a weeklong marathon session.
ReplyDeleteagreed.
ReplyDeletealso. what are you reading these days? i only hear your movie recommendations. what about books? now that i am out of twilight books, my life is empty and meaningless.
um. i read all of the sookie stackhouse books (the ones True Blood is based on). let's never mention that again either.
ReplyDeleteha! but i am also the girl who ordered HBO just because she couldn't live without seeing the new episodes of true blood.
ReplyDeletei think this makes me the winner.