1. this weekend, cait and i made homemade poptarts. i know. i'm just as impressed as you are. they were so awesome that i ended up making another batch the next day.
and frankly, all i have been able to think about today is how many hours i have left before i can go home and eat more poptarts.
2. carolyn is still making fun of me for ordering rootbeer at bareburger, rather than a beer like everyone else did. well, you know what? i really love rootbeer with my burger and fries. rootbeer is refreshing and delicious. and it is rootBEER. so that's close enough, right?
3. cait made the mistake of leaving her jar of nutella behind. i'm not gonna lie, everytime i pass the kitchen, i dunk my finger into the jar and stick a giant glob of hazelnutty chocolatey goodness into my mouth.
sometimes i'm jealous of kids who get to grow up in countries where nutella is their peanut butter. because oh god, nutella is 8 million times better than peanut butter.
4. also, everyone who has come over to the apartment has loved my hotpocket poster. damn. straight.
i didn't leave it behind! i left it purposefully for you. :) so go at it!
ReplyDeleteA to the Men on the nuttella! I didn't even know it existed until I studied abroad in London and I am NOT KIDDING I gained 15 pounds off of nutella in like 5 months.
ReplyDeletei knew there was a reason i was friends with you both.
ReplyDeletei'm forming the I LOVE NUTELLA fan club. you guys can join. i'll send you the details of our secret handshake shortly. and, of course, the secret password. which may or may not be "i love nutella."
I am with you on the rootbeer thing. I love rootbeer. I think it has something to do with the fact that A&W are my initials... Anyway, I got Jonathan to love rootbeer, which is great because he's thinking of making some homeade rootbeer with his homebrew equipment.
ReplyDelete