Monday, November 24, 2008

bawling.

i may or may not have just downloaded quiet,lovely and adeline off of itunes.

despite the fact that i own two copies of the q,l cd. and one copy of adeline's. 

and i may or may not be sitting here listening to the songs and bawling.

and i may or may not have frantically searched the internet for that song about travis fighting the bear.

i didn't find it. it's probably better that way though. 



god. 

2 comments:

  1. This is not ok.

    You're coming to CT on Thursday. Only happy thoughts are allowed in CT!

    Or, I'm the only one allowed to bawl on Thursday because I'm making the turkey. Sorry, babycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry, there will be plenty of happy thoughts in CT!!

    I don't think it was necessarily a bad cry. It was more just an overwhelming sense of nostalgia. And surprise that two little waco bands could be found on itunes.

    But I am definitely happy, no need to worry about me.

    ReplyDelete