Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ooh la la

Back when I first started my job, I quickly noticed that there was a very attractive French guy who worked in the same building and lived in my neighborhood.

Very attractive. And very French looking.

We would ride the subway together in the mornings. And occasionally, I would bump into him in the elevator at work. I once saw him at the grocery store. We exchanged smiles. 

Six months ago, he disappeared. I was pretty sure he had been fired. Or moved back to France. Or worse, gotten married. 

But when I got on the subway this morning, who should I see? That's right. Frenchie. I swooned. 

We were standing very close. It was not a crowded train. He moved to stand right next to me. And his hand touched mine briefly when he grabbed the subway pole.

It took all of my self control to keep from pouncing on him and licking his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment