I'm writing about a similar topic and want to recommend something that was recommended to me: Bel Canto by Ann Patchett. If you haven't already read it check it out. Happy Fiday! NG
Two of your favorites are also two of mine--Moby Dick (the chapter on Queequeg's Ramadan celebration? Hilarious!) and The Little Prince--"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye"; I have read this book once a year, every year, for the last 22 years in a row. Never read Waiting for Godot...maybe I should
I'm writing about a similar topic and want to recommend something that was recommended to me: Bel Canto by Ann Patchett. If you haven't already read it check it out. Happy Fiday! NG
ReplyDeleteTwo of your favorites are also two of mine--Moby Dick (the chapter on Queequeg's Ramadan celebration? Hilarious!) and The Little Prince--"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye"; I have read this book once a year, every year, for the last 22 years in a row. Never read Waiting for Godot...maybe I should
ReplyDelete