Was it really? I really want to see it but it is getting mixed reviews ie that it is terrifying and depressing. I think it looks like a work of art- so I am glad you liked it because it just reaffirms the fact that I want to see it.
BTW- great idea about the rotisserie chicken. I will have to try that next time. Much less work.
Was it really? I really want to see it but it is getting mixed reviews ie that it is terrifying and depressing. I think it looks like a work of art- so I am glad you liked it because it just reaffirms the fact that I want to see it.
ReplyDeleteBTW- great idea about the rotisserie chicken. I will have to try that next time. Much less work.
i really loved it. but i think it was because it was a little dark and terrifying.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely cannot wait to slap it to my eyelids.
ReplyDeletedefinitely dark and terrifying, but as long as you go into it expecting that, it's great.
ReplyDeletein fact, i thought it was very beckett-esque.
ReplyDeletebut maybe thats just because i compare anything and everything to beckett.
oh i just saw it last night and i loved it!!! the kid was brilliant! i know, super late comment here but i just saw it, so, there you go :)
ReplyDeleteha, better late than never!
ReplyDelete