Wednesday, January 20, 2010

wtf, nytimes?

um. i'm sorry. but it seems like the high and mighty grey lady wants to start charging for access to its website.

i won't pay. i think this is ridiculous. and i am cheap.

you aren't the wsj. this is not highly specialized content. for the love of god, the most emailed article right now is "if you're kids are awake, they're probably online."

i refuse to read that article on the basis of it sounds like the stupidest thing ever written on the face of the planet.

please. you want to charge me so you can tell me that kids these days like to be online? this is not acceptable.

either step up your game and write better articles. or continue to give me my daily nytimes fix for free.

2 comments:

  1. So dumb! When I first heard this I thought there is no way they will actually do it...but I guess with more people turning online for news their revenues must be down a ton. But seriously? Up the price of the advertising on your site or have a really really low annual fee of like $5. I don't know. It just doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete